We spent most of the morning trying to make a splint for this little girl. It was difficult as she was quite squirmy, so getting her hand into a good position to mold the thermoplastic was tricky. Luisa and I kept running back and forth between the kitchenette (where the pot of hot water was) and the room that she was in. After much remolding and fixing, we finally got the splint to approximately what we wanted it to look like.
| Splint making. This is how we do it here. |
How He Loves
He is jealous for me,
Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree,
Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden,
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by
glory,
And I realize just how beautiful You are,
And how great Your affections are for me.
And oh, how He loves us, oh,
Oh, how He loves us,
How He loves us all
Yeah, He loves us,
Oh, how He loves us,
Oh, how He loves us,
Oh, how He loves.
And we are His portion and He is our prize,
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes,
If his grace is an ocean, we're all sinking.
And Heaven meets earth like an unforeseen kiss,
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest,
I don't have time to maintain these regrets,
When I think about the way...
He loves us,
Oh, how He loves us,
Oh, how He loves us,
Oh, how He loves.
At night, I was in my room cleaning up and what not, Takida walked in my room and started scouting around. She has been doing that a lot lately since after the geckos, however, I haven't been visited by them for about a week or so now. Anyway, so we propped herself up to look on my bed, then all of a sudden, she jumps up onto my bed and just sits there staring at me. It was so funny! Such a silly dog.
| Sometimes I wonder what goes on inside that head |
No comments:
Post a Comment